Teens grades 8-12 are invited to gather for fellowship, faith, and service. We meet the first and third Sundays of the month in the Social Hall, from 4:00-5:15pm.
Special Events for Saint Andrew Youth:
- October 31 (Wednesday) – Halloween Candy Table – 4:00-7:00pm in front of the church. Passing out candy and fun cards about All Saints Day.
- December 8 (Saturday) – Winter “That’s a Wrap!” Party
- 3:30-5:00pm Shopping trip to Christkindlmarket
- 5:15pm Mass at Holy Name
- 7-8:30pm Pizza and gift wrapping at Saint Andrew Social Hall
- January 21 (Monday) – MLK Ski Trip Day – Co-sponsored with Saint Benedict Parish
There will be a break in meetings between December 8 – January 5.
Youth Group Recent Messages
- SaintAndrewYG: This Sunday's youth group meeting will be SWEET. Check your email. 🙂 Megan
October 17, 2018
- Saint Andrew Youth Group – Meeting this Sunday
October 17, 2018
Hey Youth Group! Candy and Saints? SWEET. Sunday, October 21 4:00-5:15pm Social Hall All friends are welcome. You don't have to be Catholic, just a teen in grades 8-12. And maybe a fan of candy. …
- SaintAndrewYG: Whoopie! You have an email from Youth Group. 🙂 Megan
October 10, 2018
Individual Youth Ministry
Youth Ministry is more than just Youth Group!
Megan Storti is our dedicated staff member ministering to youth in our community. She is a great resource for teens interested in growing in, exploring, and asking questions about our faith, or are interested in volunteering in the parish. She can also connect you to opportunities outside the parish, both in the Archdiocese of Chicago and nationally. A great resource for teens preparing to enter college, the military, or the workforce!
Contact Megan Storti: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the Rectory: 773-525-3016 (x337)