Teens grades 8-12 are invited to gather for fellowship, faith, and service. We meet the first and third Sundays of the month in the Social Hall, from 4:00-5:15pm.
Special Events for Saint Andrew Youth:
- January 6, 2018 at 3:00pm – Youth Group Meeting
- January 21 (Monday) – MLK Ski Trip Day – Co-sponsored with Saint Benedict Parish
There will be a break in meetings between December 8 – January 5.
Youth Group Recent Messages
- Youth Group on Sunday, Ski on Monday!
January 17, 2019
Congratulations to our 2019 Confirmation Class! I hear you got some new gifts… of the Holy Spirit! You want to put those to use? Come to Youth Group this Sunday and help decide which of our gifts w …
- SaintAndrewYG: Youth Group meets Sunday from 4-5:15pm in the Social Hall! Snacks, friends, games, and volunteer voting (PUPPIES??). Bring your ideas! – Megan
January 17, 2019
- SaintAndrewYG: Friends! We are extending the chance to register for the ski trip by ONE DAY! Go to www.standrew.org/skitrip for the forms, and turn them in!!! – Megan
January 12, 2019
Individual Youth Ministry
Youth Ministry is more than just Youth Group!
Megan Storti is our dedicated staff member ministering to youth in our community. She is a great resource for teens interested in growing in, exploring, and asking questions about our faith, or are interested in volunteering in the parish. She can also connect you to opportunities outside the parish, both in the Archdiocese of Chicago and nationally. A great resource for teens preparing to enter college, the military, or the workforce!
Contact Megan Storti: email@example.com, or call the Rectory: 773-525-3016 (x337)