Teens grades 8-12 are invited to gather for fellowship, faith, and service. We meet the first and third Sundays of the month in the Social Hall, from 4:00-5:15pm.
Special Events for Saint Andrew Youth:
- October 31 (Wednesday) – Halloween Candy Table – 4:00-7:00pm in front of the church. Passing out candy and fun cards about All Saints Day.
- December 8 (Saturday) – Winter “That’s a Wrap!” Party
- 3:30-5:00pm Shopping trip to Christkindlmarket
- 5:15pm Mass at Holy Name
- 7-8:30pm Pizza and gift wrapping at Saint Andrew Social Hall
- January 21 (Monday) – MLK Ski Trip Day – Co-sponsored with Saint Benedict Parish
There will be a break in meetings between December 8 – January 5.
Youth Group Recent Messages
- SaintAndrewYG: Hi friends! For those joining us today, we are leaving St Andrew Social Hall in 10 minutes. Reply if you are on your way!
December 8, 2018
- Youth Group Christmas Party! MLK Ski Trip!
December 5, 2018
"That's a W rap!" Christmas Party! Part One: Christkindlmarket & mass at Holy Name Part Two: Pizza party, Christmas movie, wrapping presents THIS SATURDAY! December 8 Part One: 3 …
- SaintAndrewYG: Come for all or part of the celebrations! Check your email for more info. Friends (grades 8-12) are welcome. – Megs
December 5, 2018
Individual Youth Ministry
Youth Ministry is more than just Youth Group!
Megan Storti is our dedicated staff member ministering to youth in our community. She is a great resource for teens interested in growing in, exploring, and asking questions about our faith, or are interested in volunteering in the parish. She can also connect you to opportunities outside the parish, both in the Archdiocese of Chicago and nationally. A great resource for teens preparing to enter college, the military, or the workforce!
Contact Megan Storti: email@example.com, or call the Rectory: 773-525-3016 (x337)